Monday 5 November 2012

my style... ;)

Assalamualaikum...  Annyeong haseyou...

I'm glad to be part of the bloggers...

i would like to start about my life.................................................................

I'm happy with my daily life eventhough sometimes i went through boring or sad moments...
until now many people say that i am a childish , like a cartoon and not the type that focusing on studies....
i will just plug my ears and pretended that nothing happend and don't know anything..
after what they say about me , i'll just be friendly and let bygone be bygone..

i think that's all i could tell u all about my life since i was a small kid...
next time i will continue about my happy lifestyle...

for your information , i am a friendly and happy always person...
i will not take revenge on people...so , don't worry...
i'm happy because the meaning of my name is light joy - 'cahaya kegembiraan'...
see ya....bye2 <3 mmuaahhxx...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment