Friday 7 December 2012

My 14th Birthday Presents..

ANNYEONG HASEYOU...

TODAY'S TOPIC IS RELATED TO MY BIRTHDAY...
Everyone are so excited when their birthday is around the corner...
Including me...i am so excited n over acting while waiting for that day n moment...

" IJE MEIN JUJENEUN JE SAENG-IL SEONMUL IMNIDA "
* Now , the main topic is my birthday presents..
 Polaroid camera isthe first present i got from my parents...
My second present that i received from my sisters are a set of clothes...
nice, rock n stylo..huhu :p
after that , i don't know coz my birth day just started just now...

kokchongma...when i receive presentsfrom somebody else , i'll update agin k??
bye2..annyeonghu jumuseyou...chalgara..mmuuaahhxx :-*
KAMSAHAMNIDA , KUMAWO
" Dogjadeul-ege , kamsahamnida...

No comments:

Post a Comment